Coffee Filled Chocolate Cones: If you would like to get your coffee on, in a unique and new way, you have to try one of this Coffee Filled Chocolate Cones.
Coffee Filled Chocolate Cones Recipe
You can now make your own at home. I tried this recipe and it was the bomb. Like a new “old” kid enjoying memories and making new ones.
Coffee Filled Chocolate Cones Ingredients
- Recipe slightly adapted from People.com
- 6 Ice cream cones (cake cones)
- 8 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
Coffee Filled Chocolate Cones Instructions
--- Site Sponsor
- Melt the coconut oil until liquid.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips, and stir the chocolate until smooth. I recommend using a double boiler and not microwaving the chocolate chips so that you get the chocolate to be as smooth as possible.
- Add the coconut oil to the chocolate chips and stir until smooth again.
- Put a tablespoon of chocolate into a cone and swirl until the entire interior of the cone is covered in chocolate. Keep adding more chocolate as needed and continue to swirl
- If you’d like, turn the waffle cone upside-down and dip directly into the chocolate to cover the rim. Then, set upright on plates covered with wax or parchment paper.
- Continue to do with all the cones.
- Let the cones sit in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate has completely hardened. Use any leftover chocolate to make more cones or use it as a chocolate dip for fruit!
- Pour your favorite coffee into the cones and serve immediately! If you wait to drink the coffee, the chocolate will melt.
We hope you enjoyed this post ” Coffee Filled Chocolate Cones ” was enjoyable, please let us know in the comments below.